Monday, July 14, 2008

Fire in the Sky


So I was watching tv the other day and the movie "Fire in the Sky" was on -- for those who may not know about the movie it is about some guy who claims to have been abducted by aliens. In it they recreate what happened. So as I was browsing I just happened to come upon the alien scene. Wyatt was playing with some blocks and when he stood up he look at the screen and saw this guy (screenshot of the alien above) -- he slowly and cautiously backs away from the tv and as he was backing away the alien just happened to be moving his head in the movie as if he was following wyatt as he was moving. Then it screeched and wyatt about had a cow. He freaked out. I guess I would too if I didn't know it was fake.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

poor baby id be scared too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! That's a scary picture! No wonder Wyatt got so scared! That scared me, too!!!!