Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BLAH BLAH BLOG


Ok so this is the first ever post for the blog. I found that after trying out the myspaces and facebooks that there is just too much clutter and junk on them. I got sick of people inviting me to download the latest facebook app and got sick of all the myspace ads. So I am jumping off into the blog-o-sphere. I can't promise that this will be a daily blog but maybe more like a weekly or every other day thing. Life can get too busy to keep up with having to do a blog.

So this weekend was the 35th birthday. If I remember right my mom said I was born about 8pm in the city of Huron. As I reflect back on my life I can't help but think about all the birthdays I have had and I can't remember any of them that I didn't enjoy. But turning 35 I think you come to a cross road. You are halfway to 40 and so one tends to think about where they have been and where they want to be. I won't bother to reveal all of that mumbo jumbo here but that was pretty much my thoughts on that. The gifts were good ... got some clothes and some games and we went out to eat. Sunday and monday were both beautiful days but then tuesday wow! It snowed? I had a meeting in Salt Lake and didn't bother to grab a jacket. It was a little chilly but I told myself that "ahh you don't need a jacket" boy was I wrong.

3 comments:

Jani Driggs said...

Great start of a blog...look forward to more!

Jani

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more blogs, now that I'm finally able to even leave a comment for you :) :)

Cheri said...

That picture looks just like you bubba! He's a cute little boy!